Sarah Stanley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What to Expect:
We have a morning session, a lunch, and an afternoon session on Saturday. We have a child care provider for the Saturday session from 9-12pm. We anticipate two 10 year-olds and some toddlers. The event will be in the New Engineering Building on the UAF campus. People are able to park in the visitor lot on Saturday right by the Bursar’s Office.
Doors open at 8, first activity begins at 9. There will be food all day, with lunch catered by Stone’s Throw.
(V) = Vegan
- Roasted Pork Loin
- Vegan “Sausage” with Squash and Apples
- Rosemary Potatoes (V)
- Brown Butter and Sage Carrots
- Kale Chop Salad (V)
- Curried AK Barley Couscous Salad (V)
- Dessert Assortment (cookies and bars) (one option will be V)
- Assorted Sodas, LaCroix, Bottled Water (delivered cold, not on ice)
How to Prepare:
Who has signed up: